Job Description :
Our client is looking for an energetic Production Support leader with expertise in managing the business critical applications and managing the incidents, problems and command center team.
- Strong technical knowledge of RHEL, JBOSS, Oracle, Active MQ, SQL, Shell scripting and TWS Job scheduling
- TIBCO BW / BE is a plus
- Able to provide 24×7 operational support including Weekends and public holidays
- Very clear communication skills both written and oral
- Able to drive/recommend solutions to extended technology teams.
- Self-starter with excellent crisis management skills.
- Able to lead and facilitate meetings, to lead the technical team in driving investigation of incidents and corrective actions follow-ups
- Some development skills as occasional scripting skills will be put to use.
- Experience in COBOL & Java;
- Knowledge of Trade Finance Domain ;
- Provide 7 x 24 operational support for all production practices including weekends and holidays for Trade Finance processing applications
- Provide technical expertise to facilitate the investigation of complex technical issues. Uses technical knowledge to provide solutions to complex issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Possesses a strong understanding of technical and subject matter expertise that can be leveraged to identify and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Possesses good domain knowledge of Trade Finance systems.
- Leads technical team in support of 3 -5 operations teams and support engineers by driving investigation of Incidents and corrective action follow-ups.
- Leads formal and informal Post Event Problem Reviews (PEPRs), coordinates delivery dates, define action items, and pursue issues to closure for problems that occurred for all Severity Level 1 3 client impacting incidents.
- Ensures that all stakeholders are sufficiently involved in the Problem Management process. Act as project Leader facilitating weekly problem management meetings with Sr. technical staff reviewing root cause and corrective actions. Contributes metrics-based reporting on the production and/or pre-production environment. Keep current with emerging technologies and lead implementation efforts as applicable.
- Participate in knowledge transfer to ensure a better grasp of the product and domain.
- Coordinate with Application Development Team to successfully deploy software releases in both User Acceptance Testing and Production environments