- Execute accelerators and programs through curation for the right subject matter experts, mentors, workshop leaders, etc.
- Opportunities for career growth & development
Our client offers coworking spaces and a network of innovative communities for personal and professional growth. The Company takes pride in delivering excellent customer service.The Job
You will execute accelerators and programs with excellence by curating the right subject matter experts, mentors, workshop leaders and speakers to bring breadth and depth to the Company's methodologies, and together with the team, develop new ones.
You are responsible for:
- Creating operating plans and budget oversight to ensure that the program runs smoothly, efficiently, achieving goals and targets.
- Facilitating and driving all necessary programme process, documentation and administration to ensure a high level of compliance and assure scalability.
- Recruitment process of startups and scale-ups into these programs - locally, regionally or globally by working with partner networks such as, Google for Startups partner network
- Insights-based interviewing methodologies to interview and frame problem statements of clients and stakeholders
- Assisting our startups in overcoming their challenges
- Managing all stakeholder communication during the delivery of the programme
- Post-programme feedback and reports to ensure continuous improvement on the delivery of programmes
- You have at least 5 years work experience in Innovation Consulting, Project Management, Client-facing roles or building startup communities.
- You have a strong business acumen on the Corporate Innovation (CI) landscape in Singapore and globally - know key players, competitors, strategic accounts, trends and opportunities and understand how each player deliver on their CI objectives, i.e. programs that they run
- You have exposure and experience in using venture-building methodologies (Lean, Design Thinking, Agile).
- You have a broad understanding of the startup ecosystem – stages of growth, key actors, venture building blocks, etc.
- You are detailed-oriented, organised, dependable and strong in operations.
- Having experience in events and project management is a must.
- You are comfortable with public speaking and experience interacting with C-suite.
- You are highly adaptable, a quick learner and a self-starter with a structured mindset to approaching problem solving and meeting deadlines.
- You get things done fast, with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Having the ability to run and facilitate programme workshops is a plus.
Ref No: 29181903