- Work within a leading employer in the IT Services industry
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. As a result of their impressive growth, they are looking to a Senior Programmer Analyst (Testing).The Job
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex programs. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
- Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists support and/or project personnel in resolving moderately complex program problems. Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provides technical advice on complex programming.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Remains abreast of industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- You have at least 1 years experience ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- Strong knowledge of Testing/ QA
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
Ref No: 00002111