Job Description :
Project Coordinator / 6 months contract / Immediate
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project training schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Diploma in business or related field of study.
- Three years experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
How to Apply:
If you are organised, meticulous, adapt well to changes and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by Clicking the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Availability to commence work
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 01C4394
EA Personnel No: R1982883