· Lead execution of large and complex projects and ensures that all related activities are performed in accordance with contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
· Leads the project team and initiates the project execution approach and supervises project execution planning and control activities.
· Leads project recovery plans through rapid assessment of potential issues or gaps and their turnaround or mitigation to ensure timely delivery and avoid cost overrun.
· Ensures the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies
· Ensures improvement in effectiveness of project execution
· Work together with the Supply Chain Management team to ensure that approved suppliers and their needed services and equipment are planned and streamlined to support the project execution
· Active participation in providing financial plans, manpower estimation and budget estimation for project deliverables with close collaboration with Engineering team, SCM, Finance, Contractual and Sales team
· At least 15 years of relevant working experience in the Power, Water and Process Industry
· Hands on project management experience of completing fully at least 1 local project of 25m$ and 1 international project of same size
· Full knowledge of cost break down and SAP tools
· Minimum 10 years’ experience of running remote engineering and operations center at regional or global level
· Skills in customer relationship management
· Project management tools for HSE, cost, schedule and quality etc.
· Knowledge of electrical and control/ instrumentation
· EPC experience and knowledge
* Responsible for the facilitation of projects from planning to delivery by ensuring accurate preparation and execution of all project activities in accordance with both company and statutory requir
Requirements 1. Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent. 2. Minimum 15 years of overall experience and 5+ years of experience in program management and
The Association of Information Security Professionals (AISP) is a professional association registered with strong support from the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) in February 2008.
We are searching for an experienced and dedicated person to supervise the use of Information Technology (IT) in our company. A successful candidate should have in-depth knowledge of the current and u
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content