Job Description :
Wireless Infrastructure Network (WIN)
Company that focuses on Career Progression
Our client is a communication solutions company that focuses on enabling data to flow seamlessly, wired or wirelessly.
They are looking for a Project Engineer to join their amazing team!
Conduct project progress meetings
Assist project manager with Project coordinating and planning
Liaise, coordinate, and/or supervise the progress of sub-contractors and other stakeholders
Plan, schedule and perform maintenance and inspection of communication system
Ensure prompt response to clear faults and carry out rectification work
Prepare and submit weekly maintenance and service log to client
NITEC and above in relevant fields (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Telecommunications)
Experience with project coordinating and planning
Able to manage project operation with minimum supervision
Ability to multitask, and work in fast-paced environment
Safety certifications such as BCSS and WAH
Possess own transport (Class 2/3)
Experience with Wireless Infrastructure Network
Salary: $3,000 to $3,500
Working hour: Office Hours (once in a blue moon may have night shift Allowances will be given)
Comprehensive leave, medical, and insurance benefits included
How to Apply
- Click the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page, OR
- Email your updated Resume in MS Word Format to
- or call your friendly Consultant, Lai Joon Houng (Joon) (Reg. No.: R1985015), at 65909946/96195203 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence workShortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organisation and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment'!
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content