Purpose of the role:
Execute and deliver small to medium projects, ensuring that client solutions are delivered on time, within scope, to budget and to the required quality standards. Proactively works with the client to insure solutions are delivered in a manner that achieve contractual obligations and solidify client satisfaction
Creating Financial Value:
Maintaining the Client Relationship
Ensuring Alignment with Allscripts Strategy
Managing Third-Party Relations
Managing the Allscripts Organization
Managing Risks and Problems / Demonstrating Management and Control
Uses a rigorous risk identification and mitigation process on an ongoing basis.
• Ensures that risk related costs are included in project budgets and forecasts.
• Ensures that risk considerations are incorporated into project schedules.
• Analyzes project financial statements at least monthly as part of the risk identification and management process and forecasts weekly same.
• Uses milestones to control work, revenue, costs, and cash flow.
• Demonstrates project control through disciplined measurement, assessment, planning, and reporting.
• Assesses problem causes and implications; recommends solutions and costs, and encourages shared problem solving.
• Demonstrate each of these, both internally and externally with the client.
Leading, Motivating, and Communicating
Develops and communicates a clear vision of project and client success.
• Motivates the team to drive toward success and find ways to overcome difficulties.
• Effectively serves as an informal manager to the project team, despite lack of direct reporting relationships.
• Develops project plan, defining/documenting resources, skill requirements, project charter, milestones and metrics per Allscripts standard methods and practices and the client’s contractual agreement.
• Understands and manages the elements of project stress for self and team.
• Maintains team focus on project objectives.
• Proactively identifies, manages, and communicates scope changes
• Handles confrontations constructively.
• Shares and encourages others to share and use the lessons learned from project work.
• Recognizes and reinforces team successes through the project.
Ensuring Legal and Ethical Performance
Ensures that terms and conditions and acceptance criteria are clear to all parties.
• Ensures renegotiation of the contract when the project situation changes.
• Anticipates and communicates the impact of project decisions and actions on contract performance.
• Ensures that all aspects of project work hold to Allscripts’ ethical guidelines.
• Ensures appropriate maintenance of Allscripts intellectual property.
Reports to all levels of the Allscripts and Client organization, selecting content and messages depending on audience.
• Compliance with Services and Allscripts reporting requirements.
Establishes, and manages to, a governance structure to support all of the above, in an environment requiring client relationship management, third party relationship management and Allscripts
• Utilize the Allscripts Methodology as a means to effectively establish and manage this governance structure
• Clear accountability, guidance and consideration for the clients overall success; even across elements which expand outside of Allscripts direct control or contractual responsibility.
Academic and professional qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent related experience
• Project Management Certification (Prince2 or PMP) required
• Typically requires 3 or more years of application software implementation experience, along with 3 or more years of industry experience.
• 2+ years’ experience as a project manager.
• Prior experience as part of a management team (lead role with plan, resource and issue/change responsibilities) that successfully managed a full life cycle implementation.
• Experience in supporting business development opportunities through proposal creation, review and presentation.
• Ability to travel up to 50% by various conveyances (e.g. airplane, railroad, automobile). May be away from home for up to or in excess of four nights per month.
• Monday through Friday or as defined by assignment requirements
• Primarily works in standard office environment or remotely
Roles & Responsibilities: Reporting Manager Report directly to the Assigned Senior Project Manager or Deputy Director (Projects) or Director (Projects) Quality Assurance / Health & Safety Support Adm
* 8 years of project management experience within the private banking or wealth management space * In-depth knowledge of software development processes and principles (e.g. scrum agile, rapid del
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content