• Fully in charge of all Automated Guided Vehicle projects from contract signature to the go live of the installation at the customer site.
• Manage ad hoc project
• Creation and management of master and detailed schedules
• Management of customer relationships and project partners
• Preparation and confirmation of final customer specification
• Management of internal project tasks, e.g. Mapping, manufacturing, validations, etc.
• Organization and management of installations, including Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests
• Follow up of project budgets
• Leading a project team plus cross-functions (sales and service) and subcontractors
• Bachelor Degree in industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, or Computer Science
• 5 – 8 years of relevant work experience, including 1 – 3 years of experience in complex industrial projects (Industrial Robotics, Automotive and Aeronautics)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com , job code: 15335
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [HIDDEN TEXT].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content