- Oversee the management and operations of the project to ensure smooth execution.
Our client is a leading audio-visual hardware and technology solutions provider. The Company tailors solutions for each unique clients needs while keeping the user experience simple and intelligent.
As Project Manager, you will set the project scope, timelines and budget as well as resource planning and activities schedule. You will also oversee all aspects of the management and operations of the project to ensure smooth execution.
You will be responsible for :
- Working closely with various stakeholders on project-related matters.
- Analysing risks and mitigating these in order to ensure that the project is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Ensuring the project is in compliance with internal guidelines as well as regulatory standards and requirements.
- Improving customer satisfaction by providing accurate and value-added responses to customer concerns and issues in a timely manner.
- Preparing and implementing project schedules and managing all aspects of project planning.
- Analysing and reporting on progress, performance and forecast on a regular basis.
- Establishing processes and practices for the creation, review, modification, issuance, distribution and accessibility of documents.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Project Management role.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the IT/AV industry.
- Expertise in Customer Quality, Document Control and Project Planning would be highly valuable.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard