Job Description :
Our Client is a US MNC and a pioneering leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently seeking experienced and motivated Project Manager to join them in an exciting career journey.
- Be responsible for project management of IT Divisional initiatives to support the organisation's business strategies
- Collaborate closely with other IT groups to partner with the relevant business areas to effectively coordinate execution of strategic projects.
- Coordinate planning and reporting activities for these strategic activities and become a trusted advisor of the business account manager and client service leads.
- Ensure company's technology standards compliance and pursue integration and leveraging of platform opportunities.
- Responsible to coordinate and provide support in Programs/Projects setup and maintenance throughout its lifecycle in our project management tool.
- Support projects planning and approval process.
- Process vendors related documentation (TOs / POs).
- Manage resource allocation and resource plans.
- Support and coach project coordinators within the project
- Produce project reports, metrics and financial reports and support monthly reporting cadence
- Support Program and Senior Project managers in day-to-day PM operations and logistics
- Maintain documentation according to SDLC standards
- Coordinate change control / governance requirements
- Communication with colleagues in the Asia Pacific region
- Close cooperation and daily communication with Project and Program managers.
- Invoices - process tracking, payment validation, unpaid invoices settle.
- Task Order process ownership - creation, signatures, upload to TO tracker.
- Program Supplier Registration.
- Review of monthly project's actual & status updates in online project management tool.
- Process monthly project financial forecast.
- Facilitate explanation of actuals vs. variances.
- Manage project setup, accruals, asset creation, project closure etc.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field of study, including computer science, finance, operations, engineering, physical science, or related study
- A minimum of two years experience in Project Management from inception to close-out.
- Competent in the use of project management and analytical software tools.
- Ability to make a positive contribution as demonstrated by learning new skills and makings suggestions for process/procedure improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business problems.
- Strong communication and social/team dynamic skills
- Experience & understanding of working across countries in a multi-cultural environment
- Formal Project Management certification, waterfall or agile is a plus
- Experience in managing Project Finances
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) in English, and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Ability to work in a virtual and remote environment
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver quality work / services
- Experience in working in an MNC and matrix environment
- Understanding of the Asia Pacific region, financial and reporting skills
Job Type: Contract
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at [HIDDEN TEXT] and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573