- Support Sales and bid teams during the pre-contract phases (qualification, proposal and contract) with inputs to BAB process as required ensuring that the offers and contracts are realistic and achievable in delivery from a scope, budget, quality, feasibility and time standpoint
- Manage the successful delivery of customer facing and deliver the agreed scope to quality on time, on budget and to customer expectations.
- Generate and manage the project plan (milestones), resource plan (people), budget and risk register (identify, analyze and quantify) as per the project methodology and interlock with partners/resource pool owners
- Manage the delivery phase versus the agreed baseline per defined project management methodology to manage and reduce overall risks and issues and to maximize profitability whilst managing scope and other changes and taking action to recover any discrepancies
- Manage project budget including Profit & Loss and cash and submit monthly Project Financial forecasts during the full life cycle so that profit margins are maintained or increased
- Validate all scope/financial impact changes with line management, Project Review Board and Sponsor (for large and complex projects if appointed).
- Provide workload forecasts. Deploy and manage appropriate project team(s) and contributors according to project requirements whilst driving maximum utilization (whilst driving the most profitable resource cost base)
- Provide motivation and direction to the project team and monitor performance
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the project life and support the Account Manager and Business Management in ensuring meets its commercial objectives for the project and develops its relationship with the customer;
- Manage risks and issues and own escalations (in liaison with line management) and ensure customers fulfill their obligations and recover costs in case of lapses;
- Generate Change Requests as required and obtain appropriate customer and internal approvals, in line with project governance standards and ensure all project meetings are documented to reduce miscommunication risk and ensure traceability of decisions
- Manage 3rd party suppliers, both internal and external, in order to secure the delivery targets - Represent the project externally and internally by communicating and reporting on project status to the customer and internally to all stakeholders. Produce regular and accurate progress reports and present the project status at the Project Review Board meetings.
- Obtain documented customer acceptance of the project deliverables and a conduct customer satisfaction survey at end of the project
- Bachelor's degree or technical equivalent
- 12 to 15 years of Project management experience (Regional and government portfolios preferably).
- Experienced in in IT solutions provider environment
- PMP / Prince2 certified recommended
- Capability of organizing, coordinating and influencing virtual teams focused on delivery and support within an international environment
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14893
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115