Job Description :
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Project manager assist to authority in Heritage explorers programme, which includes marketing and publicity and logistics matters.
- Project manager to liaise and coordinator to work with authority and schools.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Oversee the progress distribution of the booklets to the schools within the stipulated period
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating with manpower and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Must have three years experince as project manager,candidate with relevat expernce will be preferable
- Must posses at least bachelor degree qualification in relevant field
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills