• Performs data entry to process orders within multiple systems (internal and/or external). Updates all system notes to ensure the latest order status is accurately reflected in the orders systems.
• Verifies customer orders by ensuring all relevant information is contained and accurate in order to issue an access service request. Owns and resolves all issues or related problematic activities against assigned orders. Coordinate with the internal regional, cross-regional team, cross-functional team to clarify network orders requirements
• Issues and manages customer orders to 3rd Party vendors ensuring timely and accurate delivery of service. This includes placing network order to offset LEC(Local Exchange Carrier) vendors and cross-connect orders to Data Centers/POP. Follows up on all pending off-net orders to ensure receipt of FOC(Firm Order Commit Date) from the vendor.
• Drives vendor escalations to first & second level to drive Firm Order Commitment
• Analyses, troubleshoot, isolate and correct complex issues across multi-vendor, multi-layer carrier networks and internal stakeholders.
• Support CCM (Customer Care Manager) on complex installs & status. Work closely with CCM to deliver services to the customer.
• Responds to requests and provides assistance to other internal departments with system/task-related inquiries or processes.
• Ensure that requirements are met with sufficient planning, execution, and validation according to the original customer objective
• Handle decommission of network services & products following the defined process and guideline.
• Act as the provisioning process SME. Proactive in identifying and suggesting process improvements that can increase service delivery efficiency, handover times and customer satisfaction
• Participate in weekly vendor calls to bring up high priority and escalation orders for vendor attention, follow-up & improvement.
• Manages individual daily workload in alignment with revenue commitments and objective targets across multiple orders, systems, and processes. Performs other related duties and tasks as assigned or as required. Manage queue performance per workflow process in a timely manner, On-time delivery
• Provide detail reports and comprehensive summaries on weekly, monthly of delivery performance.
• At least 2 years’ telecommunications or related provisioning experience;
• Understands and implements off-net ordering instructions from the design team;
• Ability to adhere to multiple processes, and achieve a high degree of accuracy;
• Adapts and thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment;
• Ability to manage multiple orders and systems;
• Ability to facilitate issues to resolution;
• Demonstrated effectiveness in escalations/urgent-related matters;
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Ability to work overtime as necessary
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Team-oriented - able to work well with others in a professional environment;
• The role requires a significant ability to manage personal workloads in an efficient and organized manner
• Significant interaction with Vendors, Service Providers, internal teams.
• The role requires working well as a team. Working with, managing, and energizing others, especially in team settings or where the quality of relationships makes a difference between success and failures.
• Working experience as a team in a large decentralized organization
• Ability to adhere to processes
• Knowledge of transport networks – SDH, DWDM, Fiber, Ethernet and MPLS is preferred
• Experienced in delivering services to clients ensuring Client satisfaction.
• Fluent command of the English language is essential
To apply, please share your resume at [HIDDEN TEXT] or click on Apply
Thanks & Regards
Licence No: 19C9807
EA Registration No: R1980793