Job Description :
- Centrally Located
- Convertable - Perm
- Responsible for purchasing activities for goods and services
- Review and improve purchasing processes
- Manage supplier relationships.
- Perform RFQ evaluation.
- Identify cost savings opportunities to achieve yearly cost reduction targets.
- Work with purchasing team and coordinate with global sourcing management team
- Develop supplier delivery performance
HOW TO APPLY:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing with min 3-4 years within a construction or EPC environment
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills, planning skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiating skills and interpersonal skills.
Submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Tiffany Dorjpalam Bolortungalag (EA Personnel Reg. No. R1765533, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd EA Licence No. 05C3451) to
or call Tiffany at 6590 9953 for a discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.