1. Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. Minimum 15 years of overall experience and 5+ years of experience in program management and delivery management roles, preferably for telecom domain customers.
3. Strong knowledge of SDLC with experience in project scoping, effort estimation, planning reviews, status reporting, preparing status reports/executive dashboards.
4. Background in software development , system integration and/or quality assurance, with at least 5 years of experience in leading large teams (50+ team members)
5. Strong customer engagement, presentation and communication skills.
6. Should be a leader with skills to motivate team members to achieve program/organization objectives.
7. Passionate about achieving KPIs such as quality of delivery, customer satisfaction and timely delivery.
1. Review customer SOWs , plan and coordinate delivery activities for entire delivery team part of QE portfolio.
2. Build positive and productive working relationships with customer and create healthy work environment for the team.
3. Analyze and troubleshoot delivery impacting issues in a timely fashion and mitigate risks.
4. Manage a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
5. Governance of daily activities of delivery team and provide direction/guidance as needed.
6. Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
7. Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
8. Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs in the team.
9. Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and escalations.
10. Analyze delivery pipeline, set priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
11. Contribute to effort/pricing calculations for customer proposals/SOWs.
12. Develop process improvements to increase customer delight, achieve cost effectiveness and time saving.
13. Make critical organization decisions needed to meet/exceed customer expectations.
14. Develop scope and budget for delivery projects.
15. Drive steering committee meetings with customer and present overall program status to senior leadership team internally/externally.
Employment Type : Permanent Location : Central Singapore Responsibilities * Review customer SOWs , plan and coordinate delivery activities for entire delivery team part of QE portfolio. * Buil
The Analyst, IT (QA Testing & Projects) role is an integral piece of the development team. The successful candidate will be expected to develop and execute test cases within a dynamic and high velocit
Connectivity is at the heart of Facebook's mission to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. High-quality internet connectivity not only gives people a voice, bu
The Transaction Services (TS) Group is a pivotal function within the Microsoft Business Operations (Asia) responsible for all core Revenue processing & customer care for the Commercial & Dynamics busi