- Join Asia Pacific's growing marketplace for authentic luxury products
- A role that offers opportunities for career progression
Our client is Asia Pacific's fast-growing marketplace for authentic footwear. They aim to make the most exclusive luxury wear from around the world available to the APAC region and are now expanding their team based in Singapore.
As a Quality Manager, you must have the ability to verify the authenticity of sneakers across the major sneaker brands. In this role you will:
- Assist Authentication Team in the sneaker verification process
- Receive and arrange inbound inventory according to brand, model, etc
- Keep detailed notes and enter accurate data into the database, including release information, product SKUs and production dates
- Continuously research and learn about new models and brands of sneakers
- Manage the sneaker authentication process on your own
- You have at least 2 years operations experience in a quality role, or retail experience within footwear.
- Experience in the footwear industry would be a strong plus.
- You have a strong knowledge of various sneaker brands (Adidas, Nike etc).
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, extremely fast-paced tech startup environment