Job Description :
- Are you looking out for a long term growth in your career and different aspects in life
- Are you seeking a change to make a positive difference in life
- If you are, please reach out to me!
Achieve Group is a multi-award winning organisation and one of the leading HR vendor partner-of-choice for local corporations and global MNCs.
Comprehensive training and guidance with highly effective results!
Learn from the top performers and leaders to be the next successful one.Responsibilities:
- Developing new accounts by reaching out to potential clients for business opportunities
- Manage existing clients in fulfiling job orders given
- Maintain and build new and existing relationships with HR and business partners
- Look out for candidates through different means and avenues to recommend to clients
- Achieve sales target through various different means
- Learn of industry trends and benchmarks to provide quality advice to clients
- Work on possible projects and perform project management
- Work on any ad-hoc projects as and when needed
- Minimum Degree or equivalent
- For Diploma Holders: Have at least 2 years of sales / business development / client relations experience
- Highly driven and enthusiastic
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Strong desire to achieve great results and high pay
- Able to work as team and be independent at the same time
- Able to work under stress
- Candidates with technical background or experience in IT / Engineering are a big plus
- Entry level candidates with relevant qualifications who are passionate about working with people are welcomed to apply
- Location : Paya Lebar
- Working days : 5 day work week
- Salary : Potential 5-digit monthly income (Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)
The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction by providing attractive staff benefits, welfare & training programmes to all staff.How to Apply:
If you are driven, adapt well to changes and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing your updated rsum (in MS Word format) to Wills Heng Wei He (EA Personnel Registration No: R1549842) atClick the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page or
Call me, Wills Heng, at 6590 9874 for a confidential discussion. I will be glad to assist you!FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.