- Gain experience in a fintech start-up.
- Work in a dynamic and international environment
- Learn about data analysis and visualization skills
Our client is a Fintech startup, strongly backed by a top global incubator. The Company supports SMEs across SEA with cash management and digital banking.
- The Business Intelligence Analyst Intern will be part of a very talented team and utilize SQL to efficiently extract correct data for various internal business users such as Marketing, Risk and Finance team across the region.
- You will be responsible for:
- Supporting ad-hoc data requests from various teams and assist in building necessary dashboards.
- Conducting daily maintenance for internal BI tools and KPI reports.
- Mining business insights from data and transforming these insights into action plans.
- Identifying and communicating priorities on a regular basis to internal stakeholders across the region.
- Automating reports by optimizing the data query process.
- Documenting and structuring the problem and objective for various BI projects.
- You should be a recent graduate with a Bachelors/Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Business or other analytical fields.
- You will use SQL for extracting data.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially with Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP).
- You have a structured mind, with good critical and analytical thinking skills.
- You have effective planning, organizational and communication skills.
- You are able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
Ref No: 54450305