Job Description :
Regional Finance Analyst (Cost/ Immediate/Maternity Cover)
Our client is one of the world's largest golbal healthcare leaders providing healthcare solutions aross the globe.
Currently there is an opportunity for a Regional Finance Analyst to work with the dynamic project team. The incumbent would be focusing on Controlling, reporting and project implementation support to the business, including status reports / risk, issue & change logs / access and content of project libraries as well as any ad hoc duties assigned by the reporting line.
- Must have experience in Finance Controlling and/or in a project related to budget/ reporting optimization
- Strong knowledge of costing and consolidation of financials for the region
- Prior experience in Hyperion management tool and SAP system is desirable.
- Experience in project implementation is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Application (Excel)
- Candidate who has tenacity and energy in following up outstanding tasks with the project team is desirable.
- Able to work in a team environment across boundaries
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication (written, verbal) skills.
- Preferably a degree in Finance/ Accounting or equivalent from a recognised institution.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to .
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259