• Responsible for prospecting clients seeking for HR or Executive Search projects through referrals, networking, and cold calling.
• Develop client management and negotiation expertise.
• Responsible for sourcing, screening and managing candidate pipelines and client relationships for a variety of experienced, professional roles.
• Understanding the needs of clients (i.e. Hiring Managers/Organizational Leaders) and providing effective resourcing strategies and solutions.
• Source for candidates, conduct interviews and fulfil recruitment requirements.
• Negotiate with candidates and clients on employment conditions and package.
• Be a part of the team specializing in a specific area and work closely with other team members. The focused industries include: Accounting and Finance, Life Science, Financial Services, HR, IT, B2B Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Sales & Marketing, Semiconductor & Mobile, Legal and Compliance, Fashion & Luxury, Corporate Services & Administration, and Project & Contract Specialists
• Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
• Minimum 1 year working experience in sales of a specific industry or HR experience.
• A deep passion, understanding and drive for people development.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, client relationship and marketing skills.
• Dynamic, sales and result-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated, independent, determined, result and customer focused.
What makes en world Different from Other Recruitment Firms
Team Work Environment: We foster a strong team environment to help all Consultants and Researchers achieve their potential while promoting the right amount of support and internal competition.
International and Diverse Workplace: We have a diverse working environment, gender, nationality, and expertise wise and we leverage on each other’s’ strengths
About en world - Bringing the Best People Together
Asia's premier mid-career and executive recruitment firm, en world was established in Japan in 1999 operating as Wall Street Associates and has expanded to Singapore, Korea, Australia, India, Thailand, and Vietnam, having 15 offices across 7 countries to date. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan inc., Japan’s leading web-based recruitment solutions provider listed on the JASDAQ exchange.
Launched in 2011, en world Singapore specializes in mid-career, managerial and executive recruitment for permanent and direct contract roles in global companies across various disciplines such as Finance & Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Technology and Business Transformation, Digital Marketing, Engineering, HR and Business Operations, Legal and Compliance, Life Science, and Supply Chain and Procurement.
Most of our clients are multinational organizations, and our strength lies in teamwork throughout the entire group supporting clients to find the best talent in the Asia Pacific market.
Benefits Summary: Basic + Comms 5 Days work week; work life balance Working Location: Central (near MRT) ntensive training (Mentorship & Buddyship) Career Progression Overseas incentive trip Additional leave (Birthday leave, festive leave)
Provide business and recruitment support to a young, vibrant team. Must be keen to work in a dynamic corporate environment, are social extroverts and most importantly familiar with Social Media platforms are strongly preferred.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content