Job Description :
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with authority’s procurement officers and manage procurement processes
- Outsource new Expedition support equipment and regularly verifies status of medical equipment’s to ensure operational readiness.
- Manage the medical supplies and pharmaceutical inventories
- Responsible to deliver high standard of medical clinical care
- Prepares and issues Medical/ First Aid Pouches to instructors/participants.
- Maintains the tidiness of the medical center as part of operational readiness.
- Must be Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- Min 1- 4 years of nursing experience is preferred
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing by Authorizedinstitutions
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Office) - ability to learn other systems
- Ability to conduct audit and reviews,Investigation
- Experience in trauma management, A&E and paramedic duty will be advantageous