Job Description :
S$3,000 and above + High Commission per month
Top International bank with strong career progression structure
potentially earn up to S$10K and above! earn as much as you want!!
Structured Training will be provided.
Telesales experience are welcome!!
Our Client, a Leading and well-known Global banks in Asia with Group comprises of listed companies worldwide, is inviting qualified candidates to fill the position as Relationship Manager in Employee Banking.
- Provide a high level of client service by responding timely and accurately to enquiries by corporate clients and their staff.
- Acquire clients through regular rhythmic contacts and other channels in the Bank.
- Obtain event opportunities via referrals, networking and cold calls and execute them professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Increase the professional domain information and product knowledge through regular trainings and briefings conducted by Sales Team Managers, Product teams, Client Value Proposition and Portfolio team and other relevant trainers.
- Deepen the clients relationship with the Bank by increasing product per customer ratio by introducing and selling to clients relevant products on needs based scenario.
- Experience in Banking and Finance/Telesales/New Client Acquisition are welcome
- Team player and a self-motivated individual.
- Sales driven and providing excellent customer service.
- Commitment to quality in performing required tasks in a timely manner.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Location : East
- Working Days/Hours : 5 days/ 9am 6pm
- Salary : S$3,000 basic and above + high Commission + incentives (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we
would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Eric
Chin Joan Wei (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1879929)or call your friendly Consultant, Eric Chin, at 6590 9929 or 8143 4795 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Notice Period / Availability to commence work
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their
consideration, and for our marketing EDMs which you may opt out by unsubscribing in the mailer. You may refer and
access our website at www.achievegroup.asia/privacy-policy/ for more information.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates personal data, Achieve Group
will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resumes provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.