• Brand ambassador at the retail front promoting multi-media solutions to our customers.
• Provide excellent and personalized customer experience and consistent company's signature service to all our customers.
• Explain and demonstrate the different functions and features of the equipment to customers.
• Introduce the different price plans and valued-added services according to customers’ needs.
• Liaise with company's counterparts to provide prompt and updated information upon customers’ request.
• Ensure that all processing documents are filed correctly and neatly.
• Ensure that your individual sales and non-sales KPIs, are achieved.
• Ensure VM displays (visual electronic display) are up-to-date.
• Daily housekeeping of flyers and collaterals.
• Checking of stock inventory and ensure stocks are packed neatly in store.
• Topping up of Accessories in display.
• Minimum Secondary education.
• Must have sales or retail experience.
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with customers.
• Result-oriented individual ready to perform in a dynamic retail environment.
• Lively, energetic, dynamic individual with a friendly disposition.
• Good working attitude and a dependable team player.
• IT savvy and keep abreast of development in latest technology.
• Able and willing to work retail hours, including weekends and public holidays.
• Bilingual in English and one other language.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to [HIDDEN TEXT]
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions specializes in providing search and recruitment services. We pride ourselves in delivering effective human capital solutions in the diverse field of Technology based on our keen perception of both our clients' business needs and candidates' career aspirations.
EA License Number: 06C3126
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content