- RF system architecture design.
- RF Circuit Design that consists of the following: (A) HPA, LNA circuit design, tuning and matching, (B) RF board schematics and layout review and design and (C) Describe RF circuit design and analysis.
- RF Prototype testing and verification for products
- Evaluate RF Components.
- Provide manufacturing support
- Antenna testing, if able to do antenna design will be added advantage.
- Other duties assign by the department manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering with 1 year of relevant experience. Master or PHD with relevant experience
- Practical experience in radio frequency system and circuit design, preferably with proven track record on wireless or satellite communication products.
- In-depth knowledge of RF circuit design for LNA and hi power amplifier.
- Knowledge of Antenna, RF circuit design for Aero/Space and able to perform antenna design.
Analysis, Antennas, Circuit Design, Production, RF Design, designed, Software developing, Microsoft C, Prototype testing, antenna designFresher can also apply
Kindly send your resume inWord document format
to [HIDDEN TEXT]
EA License No: 18C9120