Job Description :
- Supporting EA, Office Admin Manager
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Welcome visitors and guests
- Arrange and handle all incoming and outgoing mails & courier
- Record and time stamp
- Arrange all invoices with summary report
- Filing of all administrative documents
- Maintain equipment inventories
- Setup video conferencing, room booking and logistic arrangements
- Maintain office stock and supplies
- Make travel arrangement
- Update car-parking register and tenant pass record
- Manage repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain a contact list
- Work closely with the IT outsource support to ensure new user setup and operation
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Diploma with at least 1 year working experience
- Professional individual with strong communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Office
- Customer Oriented, Bubbly, Cheerful, Well-presented, Meticulous
Please state the following in your updated CV:
- Reason for leaving for each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) at stating position as the subject title in the email..
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796