- Develop and drive programs, content and initiatives to address key business needs as identified by the commercial team to help clients achieve their goals
- Prepare presentations, content and videos for the commercial team that demonstrate the full vision of Lark and the value of our product.
- Manage budget related to program and programs for enablement
- Work with the sales leadership to create enablement plans for the Lark commercial team.
- Establish reporting initiatives to ensure that all programs are tracked and measured
- Work with content strategy, product, industry, & additional subject matter experts on deployment of content, initiatives, and messaging to the ecosystem.
- Identify the right third party learning provider to fill sales skill competency gaps as needed
- Work closely with all field roles including direct sales and partners to support their enablement needs and ensure proper landing and execution of global programs.
- Professional Experience/Skills Preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years project and program management experience.
- Proven track record of working with and influencing stakeholders, executives, and extended teams.
- Ability to work to deadlines, highly adaptable and well organized.
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments.
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum.
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written and presentation skills, confident communicator with a flair for storytelling.
- Strategic thinker that can see the big picture, innovate and adapt to constant change.
- Great interpersonal skills that span across various cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally, network effortlessly and influence various roles, levels and profiles to drive collaboration and program excellence.
To apply, please share your resume at [HIDDEN TEXT] or click on 'Apply'
Licence No: 19C9807
EA Registration No: R1980793