• To prospect, qualify, develop new business opportunities with existing, potential new clients and vertical industries (business domain) for IT products, solutions and services to develop access strategy to initiate contact, to identify and understand their pain-point and to tailor solutions and services.
• To recognize opportunities and increase sales in IT & Digital services, solutions and products of existing and potential new clients.
• To implement effective and consistent sales processes. Drive sales process leadership through strategy, proposal, presentation & successful conclusion for IT & Digital services within a defined market.
• To achieve established sales goals related to the building of necessary pipeline, contacts made within target market, presentations made to key stakeholders and decision makers, pilot and produce full service and production agreements. Establish sales objectives through effective forecasting.
• To manage and develop major customer accounts and coordinate the management of account. Manage support when needed.
• To negotiate contractual agreement including terms and conditions, duration and pricing with the contracting entity.
• To develop and maintain relationships at the C Suite while understanding and communicating prospective customers corporate culture. To constantly cultivate and establish good rapport and relationship with clients.
• To maintain client relationship post-sale from account management to ensure satisfaction, delivery and subsequent work order activity. Identify additional opportunity within account based on evolving needs of client on the longer term.
• To prepare/craft out quotations and proposals together with Technical Solution, Pre-sales and Delivery teams for clients’ requirements.
• To ensure proper handling/producing of sales documentation with strict adherence to company policies and processes.
• To research, monitor and understand the market trends and competitive trends to create strategic plans that will deliver desired results.
• Degree holders in IT, Business, Marketing or equivalent.
• Having at least 5 years of working experience in sales & business development in IT Services & Solutions
• Currently managing a portfolio of more than 10M USD revenue/year
• Highly self-motivated, desire to acquire new knowledge, good initiative and with positive working attitude.
• Results oriented, a goal-getter and proven ability to deliver assigned sales objectives.
• Goal-getter and highly sales driven
• Customer oriented mindset.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Able to start work within short notice period or immediate preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please remember to include your:
• Personal Particular
• Working experience
• Current Salary
• Expected Salary
• Notice Period