• To meet clients to determine project brief and requirements.
• To prepare and plan for costing, design proposal, and project schedule.
• To liaise with contractors and vendors to ensure delivery of projects.
• To advise clients on costing, design refinement, and schedule, during course of project.
• To document administrative materials pertaining to the project.
• To ensure projects are completed according to clients’ satisfaction.
Established in 1999, Free Space Intent (FSI) is a full-service residential and commercial interior design firm. With a decade of experiences under our belt, Free Space Intent (FSI) has worked with a large variety of private clients and corporate, creating a wide range of residential spaces, bars/lounges, restaurants, retail outlets, and office spaces. Our aim is to provide distinctive, customized interiors while remaining sensitivity to the client’s budget and time constraints.
The purest form of beauty lies in the raw basics. Free Space Intent (FSI) espouses designs that speak of timeless elegance, defined grace and modern functionality. This down-to-earth approach is clearly marked by clean lines, muted shades and clever space planning to suit the cosmopolitan lifestyles. Celebrating the notion of going back to the bare essentials, FSI creates urban retreats that soothe the senses and rejuvenate the tired soul. Always an active hub of fresh designs, FSI plays along boundaries that are untouched by many, creating homes with a strong presence and personality.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content