Job Title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Salary: SGD 1,800 - 2,700
Location: North West, Singapore
Job Type: PERMANENT (FULLTIME)
Our Client started since 1989 has grown to be one that provides high quality stones with an equally quality service, creating beautiful and inviting homes. They are now one of the key players in Singapore, offering three main types of stone surfaces: Granite, Marble and Quartz. Having our own factory and warehouse in Singapore, they provide a one-stop solution for flooring, wall, feature walls, as well as top’s needs.
- Perform strong back end support to our sales team, including quotation preparation, payment verifications, product training arrangements, and so on.
- Coordinate with Operations Division on order status.
- Update customers on order fulfilment and delivery.
- Assist in showroom duties, including sharing of our products, providing quotations based on customers’ needs.
- Monitor stock levels for marketing collaterals and corporate gifts.
- Perform data entry for our rewards programme.
- Render support in marketing activities and events
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Work Location: Woodlands
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00am to 6.00pm; Saturday 09.00am to 2.00pm
- Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience
- Diploma of any discipline.
- Candidates without the required qualifications but with extensive experience may also be considered
- Able to commit to a 5.5 day work schedule
- Candidates without the required experience/qualification will be considered for the junior Coordinator role
- AL: 7 days, capped at 14 days
- Medical Benefits: full reimbursement after confirmation
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA Personal No.: 17C8920)
Andrea Chen (Registration No.: R1441952)
Functions : Human Resources, IT
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Hr
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
We are hiring Accounting & Controls Specialist in Thai Speaking in Singapore.
You will be responsible for Reporting directly to Chief Corporate Officer and providing support in human resources and office administration function. Reviewing, recommending, revising and implementing human resources policies and procedures.
- Perform daily system health checks. - Provide up to 2nd level technical and functional support for client queries and issues over phone and email.
- Generate regular reports with measurable KPIs to track and analyse social media channels, Adwords, GDN, Youtube campaigns, sales and data for areas of improvement, website traffic flow report and providing updates.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content