Job Description :
S$3,500 basic or higher + bonus
5 days / 8am 5.30pm
Global MNC with good career progression
2 years of working experience in the related role
Our client is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions enabling the future of mobility is looking for suitable candidates to join their growing business as Sales Support Coordinator.
- Responsible and accountable for all customer orders and enquiries with excellent customer service skills
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency for overall order processing from order receipt, follow up closely on shipments and invoicing. Raise any risks in delivery and/or shipping documents process with respective Supply Chain function team.
- Responsible to track and follow up closely with supplying overseas on order fulfillment and backlog.
- Follow up closely with overseas Supply Associates and Supply Chain function team on Proof of Delivery after delivery is completed.
- Assist Invoicing team to ensure the order can be invoiced
- Handle all customer complaints and feedback, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Require to communicate with cross-functional team, such as Sales, Product, Supply Chain, logistics team and suppliers for all matters
- Handle and maintain all administrative work
- Support Manager on reporting matters
- Diploma in Business Administration / Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in the related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot, V-lookup)
- Knowledge with SAP/ ERP system
HOW TO APPLY:
- Location : Ang Mo Kio
- Working days : 5 Days, 8am 5.30pm
- Salary : S$3,500 basic and above / Negotiable (Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Charles Seah (Reg. No.: R1871814)EMAIL:
or call your friendly Consultant, Charles Seah, at 6590 9945
for a discussion. I will be glad to assist you!Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
By submitting any application or rsum to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!