• As a PSR, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle.
• Plan and coordinate all activities within the responsible SAP Environment of the System Responsible
• You will plan and coordinate Changes with IT Partners, Application Teams and other Services within the Datacenter.
• Manage and support multiple landscapes. Should be able to manage and work in the area of SAP operation support, Implementation support, rollouts and Project support.
• Be the single point of contact for the different landscape for internal Teams as well for the Customer.
• Proven SAP systems delivery and/or system administration knowledge across the suite of major SAP applications & versions.
• You will escalate Issues and Risks to the appropriate Team / Management.
• You will support the L1 / L2 / L3 Team in troubleshooting Incidents.
• You will optimize the SAP Systems in your responsibility.
• You will review the monthly EWA Reports, create proposals and discuss them with the IT Partners and Application Teams.
• You will be intensely involved in; defining the problem, propose, coordinate and refining the solution.
• You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
• You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability-building and help detail the project scope.
• You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Hands on experience in…
Application: SAP Basis, NetWeaver, ABAP/Java-Stack, SAP PI/PO, Avantra, ServiceNow, SAP LaMa
Database: SAP HANA, Oracle, MaxDB
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
Technical: Troubleshooting SAP Basis issue, SAP Client Copies, SAP System Copies, Installing SAP System, Updating Databases, Language Pack Installation, Tablespace Management, Backup & Restore/Recovery of Databases, Spool Administration, Live Cache Administration, SSO/SSL Configuration, Kernel Upgrades, SAP Hardening Support Package Upgrade, Shell / Python scripting, experience in driving automation using, Capable of designing and implementing different strategies and procedures (Like System Landscape, System Architecture, Backup Strategy, System Refresh, Patching, Stress/Performance testing etc…). Capacity & Performance Management / Tuning, Proven experience in delivering Automations, Service Improvements Area
Certification: Certified in SAP Basis or SAP HANA