SAP S4HANA MM Consultant
• Have more than 7 - 12 years of SAP MM experience including 1 end to end S4 HANA implementation.
• Must have hands-on SAP implementation experience in multiple Projects with strong knowledge in design, architecting solutions in SAP Materials Management/Logistics Execution functionality - (MRP), Requisition, Purchase order, Inventory Management, material Valuation, Delivery processing (Inbound/Outbound), Shipment processing & Shipment costing, integration with 3PL warehouse solutions.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of various procurement processes like Intra company, Intercompany procurement, third party order processing, material in transit, subcontracting,
• Should also have hands on exposure to integration of MM/Logistic execution functions with other modules like PP, QM, FI, CO, SD and PM.
• Have demonstrated experience as a key contributor in multiple end-to-end SAP implementation projects and in developing solutions from conception through realization
• Strong experience in building business relationships, and partnering with business counterparts to maximize productivity
• Must have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Enjoy working with a team, while possessing a strong independent work ethic
• Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) or equivalent experience.
• Provide contribution in project planning and execution according to objectives, specifications, schedules, and quality standards
• Gather and organize business/user requirements and feasibility analysis
• Perform application design for systems architecture and integration
• Adopt best practices and architect innovative solutions to keep up in pace with the ever-growing needs of the business
• Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and provide production support to business with primary focus oriented towards ensuring business continuity, enabling efficient solutions, providing utmost customer satisfaction, and meeting SLAs
• Create technical/functional specification documentation
• Develop and conduct system/unit test plans, including user acceptance test planning and execution
• Develop implementation schedules, system implementation planning, and execution
• Ensure project success criteria are met
• Participate in on-call rotation supporting production systems and user trouble reports; direct others in production support activities
• Builds strong relationships with IT/business peers and management to best meet company goals and objectives
• Support design and solutioning of enhancements related to SAP MM, MRO and QM. • Collate the requirements and provide design document. • Carryout gap analysis, impact analysis and provide solution
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content