- Gather requirements from the key business users to identify areas for enhancements & customization for the current SAP interface.
- Design and implement the integration points and interfaces between various SAP system components, any selected third-party software, and other applications/systems.
- Perform enhancement in SAP (Report, Interfaces, Conversion, Form, Workflow etc) according to the business and functional specifications / requirements.
- Implement the SAP ERP upgrading projects
- Support SAP/third-party softwares integration projects
- Conducting training for business users and ensure successful adoption of any new business processes
- Conduct review & system integration testing to ensure the quality of deliverables before handing over to users for UAT.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- SAP Certification in SD/MM/QM/FI/PP/CO is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ with proven experience in FI/CO/MM/QM/PP/SD module configuration, support, upgrade, enhancements and various areas with implementation of sub-modules.
- Minimum 2 years of implementation experience of SAP interfaces to external systems.
- Exposure and knowledge of precision engineering / manufacturing is a plus.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software and applications
- Good communication skills and a dynamic team player.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17050
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Confidential Information]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239