We are looking for a SAP Trainers with Techno functional Experience
Our client is willing to hire anyone SAP Background & willing to give training. Initially 1 week we will give him SAP CRM training before taking on job.
Duration: 2 months and extendable
- Experience with creation, training, and facilitation for e-learning
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods either for SAP CRM
- SAP functional/Technical or Techno functional - implementation experience
- 1-2 years of SAP training experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent decision making and organizational skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
* Should be able to work in Singapore hence Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident or locally working people are preferred though not mandatory
- BS degree in IT, Education, Training, Customer service, HR, or related field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day training activities before, during, and after course completion to ensure consistent and successful delivery.
- Lead the end-user training workstream activities, timelines, and objectives.
- Execute training development programs.
- Train on support tools and system environments.
- Train on the new system functionality and business processes.
- Develop Training Materials for online, remote, and instructor-led training, create course content, materials, and assessments that meet specified learning objectives/goals; including PowerPoint Presentations, SAP Enable Now Documents, Quick Reference Guides, Job Aids, and Course Assessments
- Develop and own training strategies, standards, and assist with client training tool selection.
- Develop and execute a training plan.
- Develop and implement a role-based curriculum.
- Create course content, materials, and assessments that meet specified learning objectives/goals; including PowerPoint Presentations, SAP Enable Now Documents, Quick Reference Guides, Job Aids and Course Assessments
- Develop, administer, and compute the results for training assessments.
- Build and deploy associated courses.
- Coordinate training activities with process teams.
- Organize and facilitate Train-The-Trainer sessions.
- Assist in the creation and management of the training environment and training landscape.
If interested, kindly send us your profile along with
1. No. Of years of experience in SAP
2. Current salary
3. Expected salary
4. Open to work as SAP Trainer for 2 months and extendable
5. Joining time
6. Visa status