- Mentor and coach high-performing teams
- Great remuneration package
Our client is an IT business services and solutions company with a track record of more than 20 years in Singapore. The Company provides solutions across 5 main segments; Banking, Analytics, Digital, Applications & Cloud, and Infrastructure. The Company is supported by its parent company with more than a century's history of success.
The Company is now looking to expand their large and closely-knit family in Singapore.
This is a leadership role as a Project Manager, where you will contribute and drive continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
You will be responsible for :
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 10 years experience, ideally with experience as Project Manager for SAS implementations of at least 2 years.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess strong knowledge of SAS project sizing, estimation and services proposal and you are also very knowledgeable on SAS technologies.
- You have hands on experience of managing Project P&L, resource management, resource mapping, control, etc.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard