At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As an information security specialist, you will assist in the end-to-end implementation of security solutions for our clients and support our clients in their desire to protect the businessThe Opportunity
This is a role where no two days are the same - so you'll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You'll work alongside clients and colleagues, balancing your time between developing security strategies, advising stakeholders, providing workshops and supporting business development. If you're flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there's no better place to develop your skills. Since you'll be working directly with clients, some travel will be required.Your Key Responsibilities
To Qualify for the role, you must have
- Contribute to overall Security Architecture and/or industry specific cyber architecture framework
- Partner with the Client Account and Industry Leads to understand client requirements and able to design an appropriate solution architecture
- Coach, mentor and collaborate with internal security teams and industry lead to deliver successful architecture/solution outcomes
- Acting as the SME, you will be accountable to lead and make security architecture decisions on all aspects of Accenture client presales, proposal design and integration with client ecosystem
- Ability to execute on regional scale and make pragmatic architecture decisions, quick wins with long term vision
- Able to support Sales Leads in pre-sales, including assessment of client needs, project scopes and proposal preparation
- Design, architect and troubleshoot complex security implementations, leading delivery of HLD and LLD documents
- Advising and shaping security architecture best practices in an evolving client environment
Ideally, you'll also have
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Security Solution Architect
- CISSP/CCSP/CCSK certification or its equivalent is preferred
- Must have a specialization in 1-2 areas of Cyber domains such as Identity Access Management and Cloud Security with a broad understanding of other areas
- Must be familiar with cloud-based enterprise security technologies
- Problem solving ability and strong analytical skills
- Experience of working with diverse teams and is a team player
- Keep abreast with latest technology trends and predictions
- Ability to drive creation of prototypes and proof of concepts
- Able to effectively communicate, interact and influence business and operational stakeholders and partners
- Ability to deliver innovative solutions and consistently demonstrate customer outcomes
What we look for
- Candidates with financial services background will have an added advantage
- Skilled in Agile/ Scrum methodology, SCRUM certified is a bonus.
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.What we offer
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.Apply now.EY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning:You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.