Singapore is transforming itself into a Smart Nation, and the Smart Nation Sensor Platform is GovTech’s core initiative to build the next generation enabling island-wide sensor infrastructure to support Singapore’s Smart Nation vision.
As a Security Operations Manager, you will play a critical role in securing SNSP platforms and operations. You will also be the designated Security Incident Response Officer and responsible to lead and orchestrate security incident response, stakeholders’ management and reporting.
What to Expect:
How to Succeed:
- Oversee security of Smart Nation Sensor Platform, as well as lead internal and external team of security operations team
- Design and take ownership of security incident response lifecycle management process and protocols
- Instill operational discipline to security operations
- Lead and manage security audit and Business Continuity Planning Exercises
- Conduct security incident response training to security operations team
- Work closely with GovTech Cyber Security Group and Cyber Security Agency of Singapore in providing security solutions to the various product and operations team
- Develop and lead the implementation of security solutions and governance controls
- Ensure currency in SNSP security posture and security documentation, in compliance to the stipulated Government policies and regulations
- Collaborate with highly motivated individuals across cross-function teams
- Keep abreast of security technology tools to automate incident response.
- Define, refine and implement continuous improvement to security operations
- Work with Agency Chief Information Security Officer to develop appropriate cyber security strategies and action plans
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience related to information security and working knowledge of ICT operations, security policies and procedures
- Ability to work with cross-functional, multi-disciplined team to formulate, institute and monitor security policies and procedures
- Good understanding of both IT and business processes as well as the relationship between them
- Preferably holding ‘Certified Information Systems Security Professional’ (CISSP), ‘Certified Information Systems Auditor’ (CISA) or ‘Certified Information Security Manager’ (CISM) certifications
- Strong communication skills (written or interpersonal) and stakeholder management skills