1. Assist in maintained and improved security standard as well as meeting with the security audit targeted.
2. Supervise all security and fire safety duties are performed and maintained in accordance with the hotel standard regulations.
3. Supervise in ensuring the safety and security of all assets that is both its peoples, guests, employees and others and their properties.
4. To response immediately to needs of guests and requests of departments or employees for any security and fire safety assistance.
5. To perform duties at lobby, loading bay, escort duty, static duty, patrolling and other assignments.
6. Assist in any other roles and responsibility tasked by the Security Manager or Senior Management.
Looking for security supervisor with experience in security management system and team-leading. - Lead team of 20 security officer - Supervise management system - Ensure safety and orderliness in
* Position : Security Manager/ Supervisor (Retail) * Location : Orchard * Working hours : Retail Hours (44 Hours Per Week) * Salary (commensurate with experience) : Up to $4,000 + 15 Days A
* Assist with duties at the following Duty Posts: 1. Security Control Room Duty 2. Lobby Duty 3. Loading Bay 4. Patrolling or Observation Duty 5. Back of House 6. Or at any po
Job Description * Safeguard the property of guests, employees and premises from theft, vandalism, arson and other criminal acts, and take appropriate actions against any person/s doing so. * Mak
This position reports to the Security Supervisor. Job Purpose: . Present as the first point of contact for the school and portray the campus as a friendly and service-orientated organisation . Mai
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content