- Opportunities for career growth & development
- Great work culture
- Attractive compensation package
Our client is a game developer and specialised in mobile arcade and simulated gaming titles. They have partnership with worldwide developers and producer which have resulted in several titles each year. With a strong team of gaming professionals in place and recent success, they are now expanding their team in Singapore and are looking for talented individuals to be on-board.The Job
- As a Senior/Admin Executive, you will be responsible for
- Supporting day-to-day operations in the admin department.
- Liaising with various vendors for job related matters.
- Booking flights, hotel accommodations, restaurant reservations.
- Managing office matters such as purchasing stationery
- Arranging concierge services for VIP guests when necessary.
- Other ad-hoc admin matters as assigned by manager.
- You possess a Diploma/Degree and have least 3 years’ experience in admin related works or experience in secretarial support
- You are proficient in flight booking and hotel accommodations.
- You have the ability to work independently and have positive working attitude.
- You are well versed with Microsoft Office
- You are proficient in English and Mandarin both oral and written for submitting report to Chinese counterpart.