- As a senior team member, the successful candidate is expected to provide mentoring and guidance to the junior members in order to ensure growth and improvement of the team as a whole.
- With the complete awareness of the ongoing activity, responsible to ensure that the result meets the standard,
- Perform assessment and to resolve difficulties and challenges, escalate the issues when necessary
- Perform requirement analysis, ensure project adhere to the SDLC when, but not limited to, creating specification documents, coding, carrying testing and deployment support
- Take ownership of the communication with the customer to ensure the messages are conveyed clearly and professionally
- Set high standard for the team to follow. Work closely with Team Lead or Department Manager to drive continuous improvement in order to achieve high productivity and efficiency.
- Provide regular report about the activities of the team.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience, with profound knowledge of Visual Studio .NET, C#, Reporting, and MS SQL.
- Experience in development and successful delivery of banking applications will be an added advantage
- Successful delivery of client/server and Windows application project (C#)
- Experience in web application development (ASP.net) is an added advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845