- Understand SDLC processes to perform requirement analysis
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation and/or maintaining of web applications.
- Involved in unit, integration and user testing.
- Update of user manual, functional and design document.
- Perform application and end user support for system under maintenance.
- Ensure that the project adhere to the standard and procedures
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution.
- Worked as an IT professional in banking or financial institution for 3 to 5 years.
- Experience in development and successful delivery of banking applications.
- Possess profound knowledge of Visual Studio.net and MS SQL Server on below:
.NET framework and IIS configuration on Windows Server
Application migration and setup on Windows Server platform
T-SQL complex queries and stored procedures
Performance tuning on MS SQL Server database
.NET application development in C# or VB language
MS-DOS batch scripting and VB scripting
- Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong team spirit. Must be able to function well as a team member in a project and sourcing for technical solution independently.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845