· Expertise in implementation and management of a variety of data platforms
· Oversee the BAU operations of data platforms that include enterpise datawarehouse, enterprise data lake, ETL and data transformation, platforms like Hortworks hadoop, Informatica Powercenter, BDM, EDC and SAS EG
o Reviewing all application events and actions taken by support team to ensure events are properly handled;
o Coordinate between internal technology stakeholders (infrastructure, security and applications teams) to troubleshoot incidents
o Perform trend analysis on similar incidents and conduct necessary root cause analysis to prevent future occurrence.
o Track and plan all compliance, audit and patching activities to ensure timely remediation of action items.
o Provide covering for L2 / L3 Support where necessary.
· Provide L2/L3 Support for in-house developed solutions (using Hadoop, Denodo and/or Informatica BDM), covering the following activities
o Addressing user enquiries and ensuring users are able to perform their task
o Performing resolution to usage-related issues
o Investigating issues based on the L1 escalation through log extraction and analysis, configuration and code troubleshooting, etc
o Logging tickets with product principals (where applicable) if issues cannot be resolved and track the tickets to ensure timely follow-up to resolve issues.
o Perform root cause analysis of issues
o Propose and implement fixes to reported issues
o Support audit activities.
· Responsible for technical design, application development and testing to deliver data solutions of superior quality that covers end-to-end data lifecycle
o Design robust and low latency data solutions that support high-volume transaction volume
o Perform end-to-end development/enhancement that encompass platform changes, databases and API end-points
o Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
o Use configuration management and integration/build automation tools to manage, test and deploy application codes.
o Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects or issue resolution.
o Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
o Fixing and performance tuning of proposed solutions.
o Plan and commission production system implementation.
o Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
· Recommend best-in-class solution architecture identifying functional as well non-functional parameters.
· Provide recommendations on improvements and changes that can be made on existing solution to achieve near-term quick-wins
· Provide detailed architecture analysis and design, and direction on development activities.
· At least 5 years of hands on experience in handling Data related projects e.g. big data , datawarehouse , business intelligence, master data management
· Minimum 1 year experience in management of Hadoop or Informatica platform
· Minimum 5 years of demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in designing and engineering complex, data technical architectures and detailed data models and designs
· Extensive expertise in data warehouses and data lakes with big data technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark.
· Deep understanding of data modelling in hadoop based datawarehouses (e.g. Data vault, star schema )
· Experience using various in ETL technologies such as Informatica (Powercenter and Big Data management), SAS EG etc.
· Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deliver and Test Driven Development, with experience using the following DevOps tools is an added advantage:
o Selenium / Microfocus UFT / LoadRunner
· Exposure to information management tools for metadata management, data catalogue, master data management ,data quality management
· At least 3 years working experience in project management and vendor management
· Relevant knowledge in change management and business process improvement would be an advantage.
· Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to work on different projects in a rapidly changing environment
· Possess strong information acquisition, analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills across all levels with demonstrated ability to influence different stakeholders
· Certifications in relevant skills (e.g. project management, big data etc.) will be an advantage
Optimum Solutions, is a Singapore based full spectrum Software Solutions and Managed Services Company. Software services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/ Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects. We started our operations in March 1997. Since then, we have grown to 2000 plus consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive organization with professional management, strong technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, China, USA, Malaysia, Philippines & India
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Application, Infra, Java, .NET, BA
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Business Function As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking
Seeking an experienced software trainer with exp. on JAVA platform, to train our new and established customers on the implementation and use of our proprietary software products.
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & cont
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content