The Senior Chemist will be responsible for planning, scheduling, reviewing of testing data and performing batch disposition of incoming materials.
What will you do
· Schedules routine testing and liaises within IPTs organization for priority testing and resource planning for testing/ other activities pertaining to laboratory functions.
· Responsible for review of testing data and batch disposition of incoming materials
· Manage the creation and revision of master data for incoming materials.
· Lead laboratory investigations and ensure timely closure to committed corrective actions.
· Lead continuous improvement projects to improve laboratory compliance and efficiency.
· Lead audit preparation for the laboratory and assist in responding to queries raised by regulatory agencies.
· Assist in periodic review of laboratory procedures and ensure that current practices and standards are incorporated in the procedures.
· Assists laboratory manager in day to day laboratory operation to ensure all business and compliance requirements are met.
What you must have
· Degree holder in Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent field.
· With at least 5 years or more relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry are preferred.
· Candidate with relevant GMP / Pharmaceutical lab experience such as chromatographic analysis (HPLC/GC) and Empower software are preferred.
· Able to work under stress, in a fast pace environment with high level of ‘right-first-time’ and high integrity in lab testing and reviewing.
· Detail orientated, organized, neat in his/her work, good planning ability & high efficiency.
· Good leadership skills, excellent working attitude and able to work well in teams.
Our Quality Assurance group ensures every single material inside our products is manufactured, processed, tested, packaged, stored and distributed aligned with our incredibly high standards of quality
Set parameters of complex laboratory instrumentation to perform testing by applying chemistry knowledge and concepts Key Responsibilities: . Perform routine laboratory operations activities including updating documents . Lead smaller process improve
Job Detail * Job Reference P3072 Job Description Our client is in the fuel testing and inspection field and they are looking for a Research Chemist to join their team. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in the labs. Respons
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content