- Administering cloud-based infrastructure deployment.
- Administration tasks includes provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring computing resource utilization, network setup, backup/restore and incident management.
- Performs system administration activities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting, performs root cause analysis, implements corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident.
- Create and maintain documentation and processes for Troubleshooting, maintaining, and configuring systems.
- Operates within assigned budget and demonstrates fiscal responsibility.
- Support audit and infrastructure / network security scans, disaster recovery and security related drills.
- Explore, learn and deploy new technologies that will help the company to reduce cost or improve operational efficiencies.
- This position requires periodic system administration outside normal business hours.
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience with at least 1 year of hands-on experience in AWS Cloud.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Associate) preferred
- Experience in API Management, Platform as a Service (OpenShift, Cloud Foundry) and DevOps are preferred.
- Strong analytical, project management, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in infrastructure areas such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools and IT Security.
- Must be willing to work outside normal business hours as needed.
- This is a permanent position
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13013
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [HIDDEN TEXT]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239