- Join an award winning IT consulting firm
- Benefits from flexible time off through vacation, personal, and volunteer days
- Be a part of a supportive, friendly and high performing team
Our client is an an award-winning fast-growing analytics and technology consulting business with multiple vendor partnerships across APAC. They provide world-class support and expertise customers across the globe.
As a Senior Consultant TM1 / PA and CA / BI, your duties and responsibilities include:
- Defining objectives and scope for new application with technical management, business users and executives including documenting specifications
- Strategizing, designing, developing and implementing a FOPM & Reporting solution (primarily IBM Cognos BI / CA and TM1) based on data availability, environment, user, situation, and logistics.
- Determining & documenting solution/tool utilisation, data availability, environment/user/situation/logistics considerations and data visualisation methods.
- Conducting planning services and recommending the technical solution, leading to project plan creation.
- Determining the tasks, milestones, risk, time frame and resources, and collaborating with Project Manager.
- Conduct workshops and classes, one-to-one training during onsite consults, assisting in the design of customer internal training and giving public training courses.
- Keeping yourself abreast with the latest knowledge in IBM, FOPM & Reporting tools and consulting practices, and completing relevant certification.
- Maintaining all client project and support cases assigned in project & issue tracking platform (for example JIRA Atlassian).
- Proactively empowering client users through informal training and actively promoting additional development projects with client.
- Support of Pre-sales and prototype builds.
- Participation in marketing events and related sales functions as required.
- By providing assistance, direction, mentoring and support for fellow employees as appropriate.
- Regional travel on client case by case basis.
- You are educated to degree level or equivalent and have at least 3 years relevant consultancy experience
- You possess an IBM Certification in atleast 2 of the following modules -IBM Certified Developer – Cognos 10 BI Metadata Models, IBM Certified Designer – Cognos 10 BI Reports, IBM Certified Developer – Cognos TM1, IBM Certified Specialist – Cognos TM1 10.1 Data Analysis
- You are well versed in FOPM & Reporting Solutions (eg TM1 & BI) design, development, deployment and installation
- You are excellent at analysis and design, implementation, OLAP, Visualizations and Scorecarding
- You have prior Database Management experience are have solid knowledge of DB structures, Diagnostics/Troubleshooting/Tuning, ODBC/Connectivity and Metadata Management
- Prior experience in Finance system implementation is an added advantage.
- You possess excellent project Management and Client Relationship Management skills
- You are experienced in all forms of communication - excellent verbal, written, presentation & knowledge transfer skills
- You are skilled in developing & maintaining professional working relationships with clients, including managing expectations
- You possess excellent negotiation skills and the ability to resolve conflict with a win-win mindset
- You are a self-starter, an active team player and collaborator
- You have the ability to coach & mentor peers