Senior Electrical Engineer
A large global organisation is searching for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Amoria Bond has partnered with a large international organisation who is a leading company in energy domain to search for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their dynamic team.
The profile is an experienced electrical engineer with 5-8 years experience with Bachelor / master in electrical engineering and experience in board design :
* Experience in electrical board design from requirements definition to verification and validation :
o analog : various analog sensors front end design and low voltage power supply design . Knowledge of sensors analog front ends from various technologies, pressure sensors, thermal sensors etc.
o digital : Integration of DSP or /and FPGA, memories, serial communication links such as SPI, i2C, USB, RS485, Ethernet
* Able to write design document :
o Make functional block diagram
o Perform electrical simulations in Spice simulators
o Justify architecture choices, components choices, power consumption constraints and interfaces
* Knowledge and experience of use of lab equipment used such as oscilloscope, network analyzer and spectrum analyzers
* Able to specify tests systems for the board developed (Hardware and software requirements). Some Matlab, Python or national instruments Labview to automate tests is a plus.
* Able to define PCB stackup and routing for eCAD designer : knowledge of IPC-A-600
* Able to provide assembly instruction of PWA, knowledge of IPC-A-610 standard.
* Knowledge of different regulations : ATEX , IECEX, CSA, for explosive atmosphere
* Design in Cadence environment from schematic design to layout verification or other system such as Altium
* Regulatory knowledge such as EMI, EMC, ROHS, WEEE, CE, RED and their constraint on electronics design
* Harnesses and cabling design with Autocad
* Thermal analysis and power analysis of boards : use of thermal cameras
* RF design experience is a plus
* Globally, the designer must have some experience of industrial design (high constraint of reliability).
What You Will Get:
If you are successful, you will enjoy a highly competitive compensation, opportunities for career progression and the prospect of accomplishing exclusive and complex projects.
If you are available and interested in this position and would like further information please forward your CV to Queenie Nguyen for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Employment Agency Licence Number: 16S8124
• Conclude voyage contracts including contracts of Affreightment (COA), spot and others • In charge of all operational aspects of vessel’s chartered by the company • Liaise with vessel owner, charterers, oil terminal, agents and surveyors