* Our client is a highly successful , innovative and exciting global company in energy domain. They are looking for a Hardware Design Engineer - Analogue/Digital to join their growing R&D Team based in Singapore.
* The primary responsibility is hardware development including design, layout, prototyping, testing and debugging. The successful candidate will work on Analog design, low frequency RF and power supply circuit design within a defined budget and timescale. These designs must operate in harsh environments (vibration, shock, thermal, etc.)
* This position is perfect for an RF design engineer looking to progress into a more senior role, or a senior RF Design engineer wanting to pursue a career in the energy industry.
* The successful candidate will have good industry Analog and digital system level design and verification experience, with hands-on practical knowledge, including concept development, requirements capture.
* Applicants should have the ability to simulate designs using industry proven tools, and must have experience in PCB design (Schematic Entry and PCB layout)
* You will have a basic understanding of RF concepts.
* You are familiar and have prior experience in design to meet EMC & RF compliance or similar regulations.
* You possess excellent problem solving skills as well as excellent verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
* You have pro-activeness, motivation, ability and tenacity to deliver, or support the delivery, of quality products on time and to cost.
What's in it for you
For the right candidate, my client can offer a competitive salary, and the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplined, dynamic team, focussed on achieving complex designs to demanding timescales and providing a product that can be used to meet the needs of all our projects.
If you are available and interested in this position and would like further information please forward your CV to Queenie Nguyen for immediate consideration.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Employment Agency Licence Number: 16S8124
• Conclude voyage contracts including contracts of Affreightment (COA), spot and others • In charge of all operational aspects of vessel’s chartered by the company • Liaise with vessel owner, charterers, oil terminal, agents and surveyors
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content