1. Responsible for compression system configuration and system upgrade to achieve best system performance at all time.
2. Perform routine maintenance of compression systems, live streaming/OTT transmission systems, fiber transmission systems and satellite RF transmission systems.
3. Provide engineering support to TOC (Technical Operations Centre) operations team. Will be required to work out of normal hours on occasions to support customer projects / support TOC.
4. Conduct troubleshooting and follow up investigation of transmission discrepancy to the final resolutions.
5. Recommend, design and implement technical and operational changes to facilities as assigned by department manager.
6. Perform proof of concept (POC) of new compression and transmission technologies or solutions assigned by department manager.
7. Prepare engineering documents for manager’s approval which includes system diagrams, engineering SOP, and special instructions or SOP to Operations.
8. Maintain records of all equipment’s configurations, maintenance, repairs and replacements.
9. Maintains vendor relationships and escalates equipment performance and diagnostic issues requiring vendor’s attention and follow up.
10. Assist manager for regular resource management including managing the duty roster when needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. 4-6 years of experience in MPEG encoding, decoding, conditional access and various DVB standards in transmission systems.
2. 4-6 years of experience with domestic and international television satellite compression and distribution systems preferred.
3. Expert knowledge of MPEG-2/4/HEVC encoding technologies, encryption/authorization technology, baseband, OTT and IP transport along with specific experience on ATEME, Arris and Synamedia VSM, Synamedia PowerVu and Irdeto encryption.
4. Expert knowledge of Video over IP transmission, monitoring and compliance recording technologies.
5. Expert knowledge of networking, including L3 switches and router
6. Expert knowledge of baseband video, audio and metadata with the ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues
7. Understands the signal flow of transmission systems, can read and produce system drawings.
8. Basic knowledge of architectural, mechanical, and electrical systems and their interaction with distribution equipment.
9. Solid understanding of IP theory and operation in support of command and control as well as video transport.
10. Must be able to perform well in a high-pressure environment.
11. Computer literacy, excellent oral and written communication abilities and close attention to details are required.
12. Ability to work independently.
13. Need to be physically located in Singapore.
Position : Compression Mold Section Leader Industry : Semiconductor Remuneration : Basic Salary plus 13th pay (company benefits- medical and dental) Working schedule : 5 days per week Location : Tuas, Singapore Company is seeking talented, hardwork
Senior Engineer, Hardware You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of electronics hardware for Industrial Control products such as Controllers, I/O Modules, Communications Modules
Job Specification: - Project coordination & supervision of ACMV site progress - Attend site meeting - Coordination with sub-contractors Educational Requirements: - Diploma & above Job Requirem
Responsibilities * Responsible for Electrical Engineering services for the projects from concept stage, design development, contract documentation, authority submissions, site administration to pro
Job Responsibilities: * Provides leadership to team of Technicians and Line Supervisors in bid to manage daily Fab delivery requirement * Collaborates closely with Engineering and Equipment func
Main objective of driving product yield to meet/surpass yield guidance figures committed for CRP/MMP. Responsibilities * Yield Reporting * Provide daily, weekly, monthly yield reports with deta
Job Responsibilities: * Design and develop high speed/high precision automatic machines and systems to specifications. * Handle machine troubleshooting, testing, installation and commissioning.
Job Summary We are looking for engineers who are independent, self-motivated and meticulous who are interested in solving engineering problems daily. You will need to read and apply ABS Rules and Gui
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content