Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR11798 SENIOR/ ENGINEER, PROCESS INTEGRATIONDescription
As a NAND CMOS Process Integration Engineer in the Singapore Technology Development department at Micron Technology Inc., you will be responsible for developing 3D NAND CMOS devices scaling and enhancing their performance, reliability and manufacturability.Responsibilities:
- Develop and innovate critical CMOS/interconnect module. Drive multi-functional teams to optimize existing process flows and develop new innovative solutions to meet product requirements and manufacturability.
- Develop/re-define critical specifications criteria for optimum product performance and drive activities to get them to manufacturing process capability.
- Extract and analyze inline, probe, parametric, reliability, and other critical metrics and predict future behavior of the CMOS device performance of the product to enable early innovative solutions to meet product and device specifications.
- Early introduction, characterization and validation of new CMOS device models and test structures for developing future NAND products.
- 3 dimensions analysis with the use of K2 view to extract layout information and combine with the doping profiles of each implant step for product development and integration solutions.
- Interact and collaborate with TCAD, modeling, and layout teams to drive clearer definition of CMOS device and reliability improvements across multiple tech-nodes and designs.
- Coordinate activities at manufacturing site towards gating experiment funding, conversions, and effectively communicate decisions made to all R&D, manufacturing, and relevant partners.
- Take on leadership role at quarterly yield summits and monthly program reviews in summarizing complex problems, deriving and explaining actions taken to address them and getting R&D, manufacturing, and senior management teams on the same page.
- Assist in the transfer of a new technology from R&D to manufacturing and contribute towards ensuring successful ramp and qualification. Supporting the transfer, documentation and training of module fundamentals into manufacturing.
Working Location: Fab10, 1 North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432About Micron Technology, Inc.
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering preferably specialized in Microelectronics and Semiconductor Device Physics.Prior technology development and tech transfer/manufacturing experiences are preferred.
- Fresh MS/PhD candidates with knowledge of semiconductor process Integration, device physics and CMOS engineering.
- Direct fab experience with nonvolatile memories manufacturing, knowledge of TCAD, K2 view layout, and NAND product are highly desirable.
- Ability to develop a strong, holistic, end-to-end understanding of CMOS device and its related module on NAND technologies, related structural and electrical fail mechanisms.
- Deep understanding of probe failure mechanism, ability to do electrical bench data collection.
- Self-motivated, self-governing with proven ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Experienced in coordinating cross-functional teams to achieve a goal.
- Solid data analysis, communication and reporting abilities with demonstrated presentation abilities.
- Curiosity and natural tendency of learning new things independently.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time to the US for collaborative R&D work.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in the U.S., Singapore and Malaysia are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.