• Identify and ensure implementation of opportunities to optimize/improve manufacturing processes including using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods) employing technical design skills to re-design/design of and ensure equipment, tools, fixtures, etc are up to standards.
• Develop complex experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols) to qualify and validate manufacturing processes; analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports.
• Analyze and resolve complex Manufacturing and Compliance issues (e.g., CAPA, non-conformances, audit observations).
• Develop training and documentation materials (e.g., work instructions) for production to enable the seamless knowledge transfer of project and manufacturing processes.
• Lead and establish project plans to ensure deliverables are completed to customer’s expectations, using project management tools (e.g., Project Plan, Risk Analysis, etc.).
• Oversee manufacturing support tasks; give instruction to technicians on conducting tests; train technicians and provide feedback; and coordinate technician work.
• Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering or Scientific field with 4 years experience including either industry or industry/education.
• Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite including MS Project; CAD experience preferred.
• Strong documentation, communication (e.g., written and verbal) and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative and relationship management skills.
• Basic understanding of statistical techniques.
• Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment required.
• Substantial understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Engineering.
• Strong problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Substantial understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work.
• Good leadership skills and ability to influence change.
• Knowledge of applicable FDA regulations for medical device industry.
• Strict attention to detail.
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels.
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work in a team environment, including inter-departmental teams and key contact representing the organization on contracts or projects
• Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)
EA License: 16S8107
SEARCHASIA is a prominent Human Capital Consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Attracting and hiring the Best People in today's ever changing business environment, is a challenge for any organization. Asia Pacific provides some of the most exciting and dynamic opportunities in business. With an especial focus in Asia Pacific, SearchAsia understands the challenges of hiring in this part of the world and always ready to deliver creative solutions to attract the right talent.
Each year, more and more professionals and employers engage SearchAsia as a result of a personal referral. This is a testament to the high level of professionalism and service that has established SearchAsia as a market leader in the headhunting and executive recruitment sector in Asia Pacific.
100% client focused, SearchAsia's reputation is built on trust and integrity. For a premier HR consulting firm like SearchAsia, the ultimate measure of success is the level of satisfaction experienced by our clients.
To service our international clientele, SearchAsia has organized its activities in 7 distinctive business domains:
· Banking & Financial Services
· Oil & Gas, Energy & Infrastructure
· Engineering & Manufacturing
· Biomedical Sciences & Healthcare
· IT/ Telecommunications
· Media, Marketing & Communications
· Finance & Accounting
EA Number is 16S8107
Functions : Manufacturing/Engineering/R&D, Purchase/Logistics/Supply Chain
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Experienced professionals in engineering industry. Outgoing and motivated
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
The candidate must have at least 5 to 8 years of project management experience. Flexibility is required to interact globally across time zones. Mandate experience on Salesforce/SFDC Marketing/Veeva/Vault
We are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our expanding company. This position requires CEI Certification.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content